Become a Client!
Special Client Program!
Make your FIRST purchase for 30 points (~ 35 €) at a time and get a 5% cashback on all your next purchases.10%
The Privileged Client gets a 10% cashback upon purchasing in total for 300 points (~ 350 €)* or more. This amount includes purchases of Privileged Clients who joined the Program under his/her recommendation and registered directly to his/her branch. Cashback is credited on all subsequent purchases. You can use cashback as a discount the next day upon buying products.15%
Purchase for 100 points in total for a month and get a 15% cashback on all your purchases of the month!
* Considered are only those purchases made on the main price list. Corporate literature and merchandise don't consider. Considered are those purchases personally paid by a new Privileged Client.
1. Registration terms.
1.1. Any person of majority age can join the Program for the Privileged Clients.
1.2. Participant ought not to have another individual number of the Company at the time of registration in the Program. If you already have an individual number in the Company, you can take part in the Program under other individual number following the 4th paragraph of these Terms.
1.3. To participate in the Program for the Privileged Clients spouses should be registered as a married couple on one individual number.
1.4. If the married couple stated the willingness to have different individual numbers, one of the spouses will be registered as a Privileged Client who joins the Program under the recommendation of his/her spouse.
2. Program participation stopping
2.1. The Company is entitled to stop the Program participation of the Privileged Client and delete his/her individual number from the Company data base, if a Privileged Client has made no purchases of the products with the bonuses accumulation on the individual number within 4 consecutive months since the registration month. As registration month is considered a full calendar month starting from the 1st date.
2.2. If the purchases were made on the individual number within the first 4 months since the registration month, the Company makes up the decision to stop the Program participation of the Privileged Client, if he/she has made no purchases of the products with the bonuses accumulation on the individual number within 6 consecutive months. As registration month is considered a full calendar month starting from the 1st date.
2.3. The Company sends the notification about the Privileged Client Program participation stopping to the e-mail address, indicated by a Consultant in the Registration Agreement. Two months before the possible Program participation stopping a Privileged Client will get a corresponding warning at the column "Note" on the Personal account of the Company website in the BackOffice's section "Information Report".
2.4. A Privileged Client can state his/her willingness to stop the Program participation by sending the corresponding notice to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The individual number is deleted the next day after receiving of the notice or within the period indicated in the notice. In case of cancellation of the notice before the indicated period is expired, the notice is considered invalid.
2.5. If a Privileged Client has more than one individual numbers, the latest registered individual number will be deleted from the Program data base.
2.6. In terms of the Program participation stopping, bonuses accumulated on the individual number are annulled upon any of the given conditions.
3. Status change.
3.1. Status change via BackOffice
3.1.1. Fulfill the minimum required rate of Personal Volume (PV) for a Consultant – 100 points within the current month.
3.1.2. Enter your BackOffice.
3.1.3. Click the "Become a Consultant" button.
3.2. Status change in a Company Servicing Center
3.2.1. Ask a CSC manager to change the Privileged Client status to the Consultant status.
3.2.2. Manager will check you PV rate and register your status change application if your PV equals 100 points.
You'll get 25% of all your purchases made within the current month.
Next month your Information Report status will show your new status – that of a Consultant. You will be able to join Incentive Programs, get Company bonuses and take further steps up on the career ladder!
If you make Personal Volume (PV) of 200 points within the current month, your new status (Consultant) will be reflected in your Information Report starting from this very month. You'll get 25% of all your purchases made within the current month.
From this month on, you will be able to join Incentive Programs, get Company bonuses and take further steps up on the career ladder!
4. The resumption of participation in the Privileged Client Program or Consultant cooperation option.
4.1. According to the paragraph 2.4 if a Privileged Client stopped the Privileged Client Program, he/she can join the Privileged Client Program again or choose the way of Consultant cooperation after 3 months starting from the month of individual number deleting from the Program base.
4.2. According to the paragraphs 2.1 and 2.2 if a Privileged Client stopped the Privileged Client Program, he/she can join the Privileged Client Program again provided by conditions given in the paragraph 1 of present Terms, or choose the way of Consultant cooperation by buying corresponding Consultant Registration Package. In this terms individual number will be changed.
4.3. Upon the resumption of cooperation with the Company bonuses accumulation on the individual number starts from the zero balance.
5. The Company is entitled to make additions and changes of the Agreement, Compensation plan, Rank conditions, Consultant Standards and Statement of Policies and Procedures and other Terms and regulations placing the information about additions, changes or added/changed text of the Terms and regulations on the Company's website.
6. All calculations are made at Novosibirsk time (GMT+7).
- Is it necessary to make the first purchase for 30 points (about 35 €) on the very day of registration?
- To get a 5% cashback, the Privileged Client can make the FIRST purchase for 30 points (about 35 €) any day, but no later than 4 months from the registration month (see Termination Rules).
A Privileged Client got registered in January and made his/her FIRST purchase for 30 points (about 35 €) on February 20. In this case, the Privileged Client will get a 5% cashback on each next purchase made after February 20.
- If the Privileged Client failed to make a FIRST-TIME PURCHASE for 30 points or more, will he/she be able to catch up this amount within some time and get a 5% cashback?
- To get a 5% cashback, you should make your FIRST purchase for 30 points AT A TIME. If the Privileged Client failed to do this, he/she still can get a 10% cashback by PURCHASING IN TOTAL for 300 points or more within any time frame.
- Will a Privileged Client's Personal Volume include purchases of Privileged Clients who will join the Program upon his/her recommendation?
- Under the terms of the Program, a Privileged Client's Personal Volume includes purchases of Privileged Clients who join the Program upon his/her recommendation to get 10% cashback.
Discover new opportunities right now!
I want to become a Client